Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Man Cain Presents........The Quiet Storm

Donny Hathaway had the purest voice ever to grab a mic and sing. Dude took tbis Stevie Wonder(the goat) song flipped It and killed it. Just listen btw this is him singing live

How old are u O.G cain

U remind me of the barber in Coming To America

Grey hair and facial hair, old, receded v shaped triangle hairline, chubby, razor bumped facial hair, wearing Bill Cosy sweaters, baggy Rocawear jeans, Timbs. Chilling in a barber shop drinking Guiness, eating Chinese rice, wangs and noodles and listening to rappity rap while posting on here

How old are u O.G cain

U remind me of the barber in Coming To America

Grey hair and facial hair, old, receded v shaped triangle hairline, chubby, razor bumped facial hair, wearing Bill Cosy sweaters, baggy Rocawear jeans, Timbs. Chilling in a barber shop drinking Guiness, eating Chinese rice, wangs and noodles and listening to rappity rap while posting on here
You don't remind me of anything.

Man I grew up off of 70s and 80s r&b. That's all my family played especially Maze. When I was young you couldn't tell me they weren't from New Orleans as much as they was always there. 90s was dope too. As I'm older now, I come to appreciate all that old music.
Dope thread @Cain

whaddup doe...

giphy.gif

Back