Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone asked about her noodz and she snapped. It wasn't the same anyway, since she became a teacher she was way more reserved. All her sex appeal zapped away

these chicks kill me with this. How you out there smuttin around for years then decide to become a teacher? Either them kids pops or the kids themselves prolly done seen the broad asshole naked or at least done peeped them bare titties. How the fuck you gonna teach some kids when they passin your nudes around?

Any update?
nah no update, i figure shes legitimately out of the game but i found this. basically all her pics on the net
https://scrolller.com/r/ohgeelizzyp
these chicks kill me with this. How you out there smuttin around for years then decide to become a teacher? Either them kids pops or the kids themselves prolly done seen the broad asshole naked or at least done peeped them bare titties. How the fuck you gonna teach some kids when they passin your nudes around?
she lived her life pretty publicly so i dont think shes worried about that, she tried to sell her pics on her gram when it first happened

nah no update, i figure shes legitimately out of the game but i found this. basically all her pics on the net
https://scrolller.com/r/ohgeelizzyp

she lived her life pretty publicly so i dont think shes worried about that, she tried to sell her pics on her gram when it first happened

True, but it looks like she's using the "scorched earth" method to get rid of all that old shit so it's appearing as if she's reinventing herself.

She definitely wouldn't be the first chick to do it. There was one broad I ran across recently that had a grip of pics and videos on xhamster, twitter, and IG. All them shits is gone now, probably because in one of her IG posts she fucked around and posted herself at work with her badge clearly visible with the company name and everything.

She was posting all of that shit under her actual, factual name.

Last edited:
I blame this mf. Gay ass catholic priest fuckin it up for the real niggas

535333.jpg

She’ll leave again...... and we’ll all be sad
It's a cycle man. One of those weirdos under her pictures will go to far, she will leave to clear her mind, she will get that itch for attention again, and boom Goldie will drop another update

Back