Welcome To aBlackWeb

smhp.gif
Btw this is perfect gif usage

Your best 5 couldn't compete with my wackest 5, cut it out b lol Seriously lmaooo

Lol!! You will bow out shamefully.
If local I'd watch as you try and "pull" the very chicks that would come to me effortlessly

You aren't the first conceited fellow to challenge me in this way and you won't be the last.

But you got it. Playa Playa hahaha

Lol!! You will bow out shamefully.
If local I'd watch as you try and "pull" the very chicks that would come to me effortlessly

You aren't the first conceited fellow to challenge me in this way and you won't be the last.

But you got it. Playa Playa hahaha

Let's battle then, post ur stable, I'll post some of mine and whoever wins gets the other posters whole bank

Yall see she ducked the offer lmaooo Mf's love to talk but when u pull their card they fold quick as a mf lol

Yall see she ducked the offer lmaooo Mf's love to talk but when u pull their card they fold quick as a mf lol

Shut your mouf! I presented this to you MONTHS AGO on the IC young Sir, this ain't your idea haha.

However, I will admit that I'm debating whether or not to post my REAL ladies risqué pics on the net for all to see.

Perhaps a private session would be best. I'm sure you'll be honest in your loss.

Shut your mouf! I presented this to you MONTHS AGO on the IC young Sir, this ain't your idea haha.

However, I will admit that I'm debating whether or not to post my REAL ladies risqué pics on the net for all to see.

Perhaps a private session would be best. I'm sure your be honest in your loss.

We can do it that way, I'm hoping u will be honest in ur inevitable L.

naw, let's keep it reasonable

5 on 5

goldie vs reesey

open votes till 10pm tonight

winner gets 30k from the loser.....

Back