Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wow great. I can die in peace ... I never thought that this pretty woman would undress or perform a topples. :3 :celebrate:

Can't front, she played the game good. Supply and demand.

If she would've continued, by month 2 or 3 the demand would've gone down. But she only did the shit for a week, now if she disappears for another few months then comes back the demand will probably still be high. Not as high as it was before OF, but still high enough to cash out again.

Can't front, she played the game good. Supply and demand.

If she would've continued, by month 2 or 3 the demand would've gone down. But she only did the shit for a week, now if she disappears for another few months then comes back the demand will probably still be high. Not as high as it was before OF, but still high enough to cash out again.

She could definitely cash in again if she starts doing something different like toys or fucking

I was Reddit and mofos are pissed. She scammed a ton of people.
Apparently a ton of people tipped her thinking they was gonna get their own custom vids but nope. She chalked it up to being donations.
She used her tits and the weak mofos expecting more.
She even had simps looking out seeing where her nudes were being posted.

I was Reddit and mofos are pissed. She scammed a ton of people.
Apparently a ton of people tipped her thinking they was gonna get their own custom vids but nope. She chalked it up to being donations.
She used her tits and the weak mofos expecting more.
She even had simps looking out seeing where her nudes were being posted.
I never blame the ho in these instances always the trick

Back