Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW ohamandaplease_

Nah B. I got trust issues when you lurk for six months and this is the only post you ever made.
idk cyber ... i'm starting to feel cap coming from you. Even in the telegram, the stuff you posted on there was nothing new. And it was stuff I posted on here. So i'm starting to feel shaky about you too. I mean you got content, assuming more then one video or clip, posting one thing aint gonna hurt. You acting real scary. lol

idk cyber ... i'm starting to feel cap coming from you. Even in the telegram, the stuff you posted on there was nothing new. And it was stuff I posted on here. So i'm starting to feel shaky about you too. I mean you got content, assuming more then one video or clip, posting one thing aint gonna hurt. You acting real scary. lol

All I'm a say is that I did take a look at that telegram and it was basically content that was already posted in this thread or mostly content I've seen already.

Cap? What? JB, chill out man. The Candy Shop is meant to share and appreciate titties, and asses... you just sharing commentary. Contribute anything before you @ me. ohamandaplease_91453051_919404705182046_7546656354756421644_n.jpg

Will, you're right about Telegram. Most of the guys on that group are from here, and since this is their source, I'm not surprised by the amount of reshares.

Cap? What? JB, chill out man. The Candy Shop is meant to share and appreciate titties, and asses... you just sharing commentary. Contribute anything before you @ me. View attachment 967927

Will, you're right about Telegram. Most of the guys on that group are from here, and since this is their source, I'm not surprised by the amount of reshares.

First of all ... "lowkeydk" yeah that's me ... that was my other account. It got messed up and i had to create a whole new account. With that being said I contributed, BIG too! because that video of her fucking, i shared that here from when i put in the trick bag on telegram and came away with that. And that's the same video you posted in the telegram. and THEN two other people posted as well. I haven't seen you post not one content or if it has, it was nothing special. Will is the MAIN one that be really on it with the post. SO miss me with all that extra "i got trust issue" and shit. If you got something post it. You just did a lot of wolfing making a telegram. Didn't post one mfing thing... and then say i got trust issue as and excuse.
mannnn ..... WATCH OUT!
then you gonna take my video that i posted, post it in a telegram, and then be like "contribute"
not to mention i know you grabbed the other two video cause you was like we stepped our games up with the videos, ok. Now it's your turn... 'cause you say............. you got shit. keyword is YOU. You say, Well prove it. Share ... or stop capping.
and if you don't post something new or on par or better.... everyone is gonna know you as ..
"cybertank, the MEGAcapper". lol

smh foh
this mfer threw me all the way the fuck off ...... smh

All I'm a say is that I did take a look at that telegram and it was basically content that was already posted in this thread or mostly content I've seen already.
You what i'm saying Will. Like if you gonna make telegram, at least post something. How you gonna do that and post other people content they brought and then be like i got trust issue. Then tell the same people you took they stuff and be like "contribute before you talk". I did bitch, you posting it, tf. hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cyber Aint got trust issues, Nah homie, you got lying issue.
what Wanye say "like bitch with no ass, you aint got shit"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mannn go check what i posted on this sn and the other, before you run off at the mouth.
Dude... I didn't make the telegram. I didn't introduce the idea of the telegram. I joined the telegram for the same reason the other niggas in here joined... to see her titties. I joined Rose Acosta's to see if she posts her titties. I am on this board because I like titties. To me, and all this attention you giving me, it seems to me like you like talking to niggas. So calm down, and post some titties. You ain't post shit under your old name either, except how some other NIGGA YOU WAS TALKING TO ONLINE scammed you trying to sell you pictures of Amanda.

Let me see if I can go find some more boobies to post...
I'm just saying Will, don't go on a thread that shares content. And at any point in time and say "i have but i'm not gonna share content!" WTF!?!
What type of Crash Dummy shit is that!?! what you think the reaction is gonna be? Unless you really ain't got nothing. But then why even say anything at all? lol
All i'm saying is " It ain't tricking you got it" lmao

Reactions: GNS
You gotta be in middle school man. You can’t spell or communicate clearly. Your emotions are getting the best of you. My main point is still that you haven’t posted one thing. Every post is just you running your mouth taking away from the actual content of the thread. But for the sake of this thread continuing, I will stop replying to you.
Sorry everyone else for the distraction

Back