Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh yea y’all…it’s Chicity birthday…

It's not an easy task finding a song that I can relate from me to you; a song that is fitting to you and how I could express how I sense your energy. I chose this song because i feel like this is how your love would be/feel.

It's easier to find silly songs for you than serious ones but I didn't want to give you a silly song for your birthday.

Happy Birthday @Chicity

May your day be filled with greatness.

yo @B_A, where my bday song was at in April?
I would love to have all those songs when bdays come up, i do go looking but its difficult because it's different* music and i feel like I can't translate it well.

Last edited:
It's not an easy task finding a song that I can relate from me to you; a song that is fitting to you and how I could express how I sense your energy. I chose this song because i feel like this is how your love would be/feel.

It's easier to find silly songs for you than serious ones but I didn't want to give you a silly song for your birthday.

Happy Birthday @Chicity
May your day be filled with greatness.

Beautiful song. It definitely represents me in the AM

You be knowing me and shit😏

• Love
Reactions: B_A
This song kept pushing in cuz of an interaction we had(silly) in another thread but then I watched the official video and thought jfc I can't post that, but the lyrics are just right. I'm gonna beat an ass like that if you* betray me, not just cuz ya cheat on me(in the official video).....hmm guess there is a difference between loyal and faithful for me....

@Chicity
Not you* specifically

Back