Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh mars.....you out here building d***s bro?

One day I was brushing my teeth and I wondered if I could fit my dick into a roll of toilet paper. It’s a very normal male thought
I'll take your word . 😏 I guess it's the natural male thing to do. Sticking your penis in holes.

Last edited:
Girth is good though 👍🏾. I like girthy
I wouldn’t know, I remember one time I asked a girl I was dating what it was like to receive penis. Mind you, I’m not asking cause I want it, I’m asking cause if I understood what she experienced. To me it would make me better at delivering cause I could understand how it felt to her. She looked at me crazy and got upset that I, a straight male, would even ask such a question. I was disappointed at her reaction and eventually stop dating her. It bothered me that she was so homophobic that, she couldn’t look beyond the implication, to the greater reasoning behind the question. Cause we don’t know, that’s why size is such a thing for guys to be consumed about. Yet, if we understood how it felt to women, I don’t think that size would be such a thing for men to be hung up on.

I wouldn’t know, I remember one time I asked a girl I was dating what it was like to receive penis. Mind you, I’m not asking cause I want it, I’m asking cause if I understood what she experienced. To me it would make me better at delivering cause I could understand how it felt to her. She looked at me crazy and got upset that I, a straight male, would even ask such a question. I was disappointed at her reaction and eventually stop dating her. It bothered me that she was so homophobic that, she couldn’t look beyond the implication, to the greater reasoning behind the question. Cause we don’t know, that’s why size is such a thing for guys to be consumed about. Yet, if we understood how it felt to women, I don’t think that size would be such a thing for men to be hung up on.

😆 with context I can understand that question. Did you ever get your question answered 🤔... by somebody else?

Nah , odd shit is dudes will tell u all day what head and sex feels like but women absolutely will not tell you what it feels like to them
No true. Women will open up and talk to they dude. It's rare a guy takes a moment to ask or put a woman first sexually. Other than the obvious.

No true. Women will open up and talk to they dude. It's rare a guy takes a moment to ask or put a woman first sexually. Other than the obvious.
I don’t agree with that, I’ve met many women that will tell you what they like if you ask, but honestly don’t think I’ve met one that will tell you what they experience in detail beyond buzz words About what they feel, or metaphors. Like..”when you suck on my nipples and do that thing you do..woooo, I feel tingles and waves down my body” that’s not a vivid description. Like I can say when I get head, it’s like dipping your toe in a warm bath and having a deep tissue massage on it at the same time.

Back