Welcome To aBlackWeb

Offset Facing 12 Years In Prison

Smh

Nip got hit right out front of his store

you never kno, that's why it's best to get caught w/ than w/o

When it comes to some real street shit. Offset wasn’t knee deep in like that.

They don’t belong in the same sentence.

When it comes to some real street shit. Offset wasn’t knee deep in like that.

They don’t belong in the same sentence.

Bruh

there's mfs who would try to rob offset jus off name recognition alone, cuz he's part of the migos & they think he got bands on him

ain't got shit to do w/ bein knee deep

& not for nothin, when you kickin in doors & hittin licks... that's sum real street shit lol

but I digress

Bruh

there's mfs who would try to rob offset jus off name recognition alone, cuz he's part of the migos & they think he got bands on him

ain't got shit to do w/ bein knee deep

& not for nothin, when you kickin in doors & hittin licks... that's sum real street shit lol

but I digress

He claiming he got all this money.
BODYGUARD

I remember when 50 Cent was at his peak he had like 30 bodyguards that followed him everywhere. And they were all off duty policemen.

These young niggas dumb as fuck, get you security so you won't have to be carrying a gun
Here's the problem with this.....

Its a fucked up street code that says carry your own gun cuz having security is for bitch niggas.

So...
Having a gun is stupid
Having security is bitch made
Snitching is bad
Unless we like the person then someone gotta know something.

Never really understood why rappers are against legal security. Having a group of friends around is still a form of security. Only difference is you will get into legal issues if your friends get into some mess.

I could care less about Offset, BUT improper search and (seizure) of a vehicle is illegal without proper warrant.. the fact he consented to allow the officer to search his vehicle is his own fault...despite the marijuana smell. HE should have requested a sobriety test. There are so many loopholes in laws that we are unaware of that would have prevented his impending incarceration.. HE only got bagged bc he rich

ALL this because he has tints...:ohshit2:

I could care less about Offset, BUT improper search and (seizure) of a vehicle is illegal without proper warrant.. the fact he consented to allow the officer to search his vehicle is his own fault...despite the marijuana smell. HE should have requested a sobriety test. There are so many loopholes in laws that we are unaware of that would have prevented his impending incarceration.. HE only got bagged bc he rich

ALL this because he has tints...:ohshit2:
Dont need a warrant if they have probable cause, most niggas get caught up cause the weed smell, which gives them probable cause to search youre shit

Hmmm so is cardi gonna hold him down ?????

what you think?

tenor.gif

Back