Wordle 239 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

LawfulWindyIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Aight so I messed up yday.

When i made that post about forgetting I forgot again.. n didn't finish my guess. So last night at like 2 in the morning I was sitting up on the side of the bed trying to do that shit.. but I was worried that the word might of reset and then i panicked and just entered random words so I could complete it and find out.

Turns out the new word hadn't even started.. so it would of counted if I got the word correct.

Aight so I was wrong

That word i did last night did count for today's word even tho it was the unfinished one that I had started and forgot about yesterday.

They should have a reset button on the page cause there was no way for me to start it over once the new puzzle began

When i made that post about forgetting I forgot again.. n didn't finish my guess. So last night at like 2 in the morning I was sitting up on the side of the bed trying to do that shit.. but I was worried that the word might of reset and then i panicked and just entered random words so I could complete it and find out.

Turns out the new word hadn't even started.. so it would of counted if I got the word correct.
He 'splainin yall Untitled-design-28.gif

Wordle 239 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Should’ve gotten it on the 3rd but o well

I think the problem, at least for me..being that its sponsored by the Times you'd expect the word to be some ridiculous, never used in a regular ass conversation word...then it turns out to be BREAD and you're like
really.gif

Aight so I was wrong

That word i did last night did count for today's word even tho it was the unfinished one that I had started and forgot about yesterday.

They should have a reset button on the page cause there was no way for me to start it over once the new puzzle began
1644784692302.gif

I gave up on todays and had to look it up. Out of my first 3 tries, I only got the first letter. When I found out the word, I kicked myself.

I gave up on todays and had to look it up. Out of my first 3 tries, I only got the first letter. When I found out the word, I kicked myself.

Lol I got zero on my first two...I almost panicked lol. But I took a breath and all those incorrect letters help me piece together the word. Like I am visual person. So I play around with the letters left before hitting enter

Back