Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official: US will fly ‘massive’ number of Haitians to Haiti

Police they empowered literally have a slave patrol revival.
For their next act, send the captured negroes to the most infamous torture house they were just trying to close.
The "I told y'all" part of me is laughing at this plane crash, just a little.

Has been mentioned how they ended up there?

Let them folks in. They have legit reasons

The reality is that governments would rather tailor their admittance of immigrants under their carding systems to balance humanitarian motivations (typically involving low skilled but vulnerable people) with "economic immigrants" - seen as assets to population growth and the economy. They rely on social, economic and demographic data to inform their immigration policy. When migrants show up at borders it throws a wrench in those carefully crafted plans.

My take on refugees: If the number is reasonable, give them a chance. The US has more than enough resources to help these ppl.

With all the shit that the U.S. has done to Haiti in the past, what's happening is the last thing we should be doing.

It shouldn't surprise anyone though. In the 80s we were fishing Cubans out of the water and saving them while simultaneously fishing Haitians out of the water and sending them back. There has always been a double standard.

Back