Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Street Fight Thread

I saw a lot of Asians and Latinos casually say that word around Black people who never checked them and would defend them for using it

And like I told a few, you gonna meet the right one then fuck around and find out

I'm not gonna lie if the lil dude called him nigger it would be one thing, but if saying nigga. Niggas be petty as fuck with this shit I'm keeping it real 💯

I'm not gonna lie if the lil dude called him nigger it would be one thing, but if saying nigga. Niggas be petty as fuck with this shit I'm keeping it real 💯
He should not be calling him either. It's a matter of respect. He's an authority figure not his friend. He's a teacher not a rapper.

BTW most people who like to "keep it real* use it as an excuse to be uncouth and rude. Thanks for solidifying my assertion.

In the words of MJ, "don't go around breaking young girls hearts"

michael-jackson-billie-jean.gif

He should not be calling him either. It's a matter of respect. He's an authority figure not his friend. He's a teacher not a rapper.

BTW most people who like to "keep it real* use it as an excuse to be uncouth and rude. Thanks for solidifying my assertion.
Nobody solidified your assertion. He shouldn't of been speaking that casually to him period that's a fact. But if that was actually a teacher that shit was obviously unprofessional and overkill to say the least. And him being called "nigga" don't justify it in the slightest.

Back