Official Male Oppression Thread

Aug 11, 2017
Personally, I think all this 'women hate men' stuff I see from men is super pathetic but whatever. Like, I've never even heard the phrase manspread in real life but Internet men would have you believe it's a felony to sit in public without crossin' your legs.

But, I'm not all men. So, state your beefs.

my son's teacher be dressing like she tryna get chose, and i feel because i'm a man i can't say anything about it without someone trying to flip my words and label me perv or something....

• Haha
Reactions: CeLLar-DooR
my son's teacher be dressing like she tryna get chose, and i feel because i'm a man i can't say anything about it without someone trying to flip my words and label me perv or something....

This is it, this is it...

Du you, Du. Du you

This is it, this is it...

Du you, Du. Du you
it makes me feel that as a man i can't freely express myself. i feel censored.

like it takes extreme focus to have a conversation with this woman and keeping my eyes locked on something that doesn't distract me.

couldnt imagine being a young man with hormones i don't yet understand trying to learn in that environment....

it makes me feel that as a man i can't freely express myself. i feel censored.

like it takes extreme focus to have a conversation with this woman and keeping my eyes locked on something that doesn't distract me.

couldnt imagine being a young man with hormones i don't yet understand trying to learn in that environment....

Sir, a peek at them marvelous titties could result in your immediate death.

We shall overcome the oppressive succubus, and i swear a day will again come where we mens can stare at any tit or boob, irrespective of environment or our relationship to them

Women don't understand how stressful it is for men to lead at the same time be a gentleman and let ladies go first. Bruh I be so confused sometimes, like should go first and lead, or am I being a dick by not letting my lady go first ?

Which one is it bro?

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
The term toxic Masculinity is a myth. It was put in place so men would not defeat their oppressors. Any man who dicuss their feelings is a cuck and a swaggerless jive turkey

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Personally, I think all this 'women hate men' stuff I see from men is super pathetic but whatever. Like, I've never even heard the phrase manspread in real life but Internet men would have you believe it's a felony to sit in public without crossin' your legs.

But, I'm not all men. So, state your beefs.

Do u agree with the backlash Snoop is getting for voicing his opinion of the Gale/Kobe situation?

Ts seems like a male feminist who supports female chauvinism and in that vein came up with a duplicitous thread title here to belittle the male struggle. Plus blood is british. His machinations screams villainy

tenor.gif

Do u agree with the backlash Snoop is getting for voicing his opinion of the Gale/Kobe situation?

Pardon if I sound a lil ignorant, I had to Google it.

If I'm understandin' everything correctly, King needlessly brought up Kobes rape charge and then Snoop said some crap on Insta.

Seems to me Snoop can't complain about the backlash. he cudda just said Kobe was found not guilty and there's more evidence suggestin' he's innocent than guilty, instead he chose to say something that could be interpreted as threatenin' and as a near 50 year old he should kno' that's not how adults discuss things.

Maybe I'm missin' something coz like I said I'm not really followin' it but what's that gotta do with the thread

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: silverfoxx and GNS

If I'm understandin' everything correctly, King needlessly brought up Kobes rape charge and then Snoop said some crap on Insta.

Seems to me Snoop can't complain about the backlash. he cudda just said Kobe was found not guilty and there's more evidence suggestin' he's innocent than guilty, instead he chose to say something that could be interpreted as threatenin' and as a near 50 year old he should kno' that's not how adults discuss things.

Maybe I'm missin' something coz like I said I'm not really followin' it but what's that gotta do with the thread

So how is this any different from Snoops sentiments and message? They both defending their friends. They both used colorful language and "sent threats". Yet 1 is perceived as an attack on all women by a misogynist an the other praised as a strong black woman standing up against "oppression ". Why is that?

• Haha
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS and Chicity

That's what I said, when niggas call women bitches it weakens whatever argument they may have. Boosie actually had a better come back at Gale King.

It's like the same thing with Democrats scooping to the Republicans level. Don't counter troll Trump bruh, because when you do become apart of the kid show.

I would never say that there is male oppression.

There is however male opposition. Opposition is a part of life for everyone. But much like any other type of systematic or institutional opposition, the hypocrisy lies wherein the opposition denies their agenda and refuses to acknowledge the consequences of their own actions.