Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CYOL Auction Day 1: The 90’s

Nah its not pleighboi you ran that bid up and you got it for the last # jazzy called on the refresh

thats why i told u to chill running the bids up, you played yaself

Nah, I ain't going for that. I'm bidding against the refresh button. Like ebay, I entered a max bid. Some names @Baldheadlogic was calling for final or last bids and others she was just ending them shits.

And if not so be it.

Nas
Eminem
LL Cool J
Lil Kim
Wu-Tang Clan
Pete Rock
Large Professor
DJ Premier
Mary J Blige

Is $140M well spent. Its only 5 other people I need. But it should only be $115M tho.

Last edited:
Nah nigga you was running up the bids, played yaself and now you coppin pleas. Me and Tony been playing this game for 6 years and we've seen this textbook type of behavior every single game by new players.

Nigga nah. The bidding on Biggie is the perfect example. We both entered a bid at 8:53pm. Mines was higher. But you was awarded the win. Niggas don't know when @Baldheadlogic gonna hit the refresh button. It's no countdown clock we all can see. So I planned accordingly. Nobody should be penalized for a Max bid if the previous bid wasn't beat.

Last edited:
And th

Nigga nah. The bidding on Biggie is the perfect example. We both entered a bid at 8:53pm. Mines was higher. But you was awarded the win. Niggas don't know when @Baldheadlogic gonna hit the refresh button. It's no countdown clock we all can see. So I planned accordingly. Nobody should be penalized for a Max bid if the previous bid wasn't beat.

But thats not how the game goes nigga

u can't just throw in that max bid shit if thats not part of the rules

A good rule of thumb when it comes to bidding is to go in increments of 5 but its aight to go a little higher as long as you not getting ridiculous with it

crazy thing is the artist dont even be going for as much as they used to when we had more people playing. Goldie got Jay-Z for like 50 mil, that was a steal. So its just best to not run it up or u gone end up paying more than you need to for no reason.

FYI about your free 90’s R&B singer or group

I see that @TonyDubbz chose Destiny’s Child. He can only use DC as a group on his 90’s album. As I stated before, you are purchasing the 90’s version of that artist to use for your 90’s themed album. For clarification, he did not get Beyoncé, the solo artist because that was another decade. Beyonce is still up for grabs.

This rule is ONLY for the FREE 90’s R&B singers/groups you are using for your 90’s album. If your group member(s) became solo during the 2000’s, they have the right to get purchased later.

—Thanks,
CYOL Board of Directors

Back