Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so funny, Trae Young (GOAT) leads the nation in assists, but his passing is so underrated. Putting on a passing clinic against Alabama, just needs his teammates to make more of these shots.

Tbh, I have been really impressed. Alabama keep consistently throwing double teams at him. Took him a min to adjust , but now he is finding his rhythm, especially in the passing game.

Yea it looks like they are blitzing him with DTs. Getting really aggressive with him. How did Sexton look in the first half?

Yea it looks like they are blitzing him with DTs. Getting really aggressive with him. How did Sexton look in the first half?
Sexton was good. But homeboy does not look to pass at all. Needs to work on that if he is going to be successful in the NBA. Herbert Jones has impressed me the most on Alabama in this game.

Sexton was good. But homeboy does not look to pass at all. Needs to work on that if he is going to be successful in the NBA. Herbert Jones has impressed me the most on Alabama in this game.

True. I see him as more of a combo gaurd as opposed go a 1. That Jones kid has been really impressive from what I've seen. He looks like a pro

U have watched him more than i have @A.F.R.I.C.A , does he have a chance?

Absolutely. He could have made the jump years ago. His stock was at its height after he balled out in the national championship game his freshman year. Could have cracked the lottery that year.

I think he can be a spark plug bench scorer sort of like a JR Smith but like JR maturity is his main issue. Seems like he's cut out most of the fuck shit this year but we'll see how long that lasts.

Good win today, Mo came back and put in work

Would of been disgusted if we lost to Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back