Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s early but we are looking good... Even Nick Richards is stepping it up out there

Richards looks like he might have added a nice little mid range shot. Herro looking good too. Granted it was just against a seal Bahama team. Do y'all play Duke this year?

Richards looks like he might have added a nice little mid range shot. Herro looking good too. Granted it was just against a seal Bahama team. Do y'all play Duke this year?
He does... Keldon and P.J out there together looking good, we finishing up playing a game right now... Yeah, we play Duke one of the first games of the season.

Once he really get in shape and get a trainer, he really is going to be a problem

See that's the thing. While I agree with you it's not like he's some flat slob like Jabari or Barkley. He has a solid frame. Dude is built like a pass rusher. They say he's 285. I'd like to see him at around 270 in the pros.

RJ looking like a monster too. Don't see any scenario where he doesn't go number 1. I'm in the minority but I like this draft class a lot. Maybe even more then last year's

RJ looking like a monster too. Don't see any scenario where he doesn't go number 1. I'm in the minority but I like this draft class a lot. Maybe even more then last year's
I need to watch RJ more. In their first preseason game, most of his work was either done at the rim or spotting up. Need to see if he has any Pull up game.

I have not seen Cam Readish play, but I keep reading that if he had a motor, he is the best player in that class. Seems like he is too laidback/ lazy.

I need to watch RJ more. In their first preseason game, most of his work was either done at the rim or spotting up. Need to see if he has any Pull up game.

I have not seen Cam Readish play, but I keep reading that if he had a motor, he is the best player in that class. Seems like he is too laidback/ lazy.

RJs limited offensively for sure but he's already improved so much in a short period of time. plus he has an elite motor almost on that Westbrook level. Cam is more laid back then he is lazy. Probably the most talented player on the team. Has some PG vibes for sure in both measubales and style of play. He can do it all tho shoot pass handle ect..

RJs limited offensively for sure but he's already improved so much in a short period of time. plus he has an elite motor almost on that Westbrook level. Cam is more laid back then he is lazy. Probably the most talented player on the team. Has some PG vibes for sure in both measubales and style of play. He can do it all tho shoot pass handle ect..
Yeah, I been watching Cam since his Junior H.S year...I believe he was on team with Mo Bamba and was playing DeAndre Ayton. He stood out more then both of them that game too me, like you said at 6’7 he got some PG skills too.

I am officially sold. Zion is the real deal.

For some reason, i was under the impression that he was just a raw dunker and not much more. But in the 3 games, he has shown me there is much more to his game. I like his passing, effort, touch around the basket, and dude even flashed a pull up game.

The sky is the limit for this kid....

RJ is pretty good too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back