Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is averaging 30.5 points and 9.5 assists against the BIG 12 (last 4 games). And his team is 3-1 against the BIG 12. The BIG 12 is taking that shit and enjoying it.

He needs to shoot better, but if u factor in the range where he shoots from and his ft%, his true shooting % is still solid. Now the turnovers i cant defend.

U got to do better
@A.F.R.I.C.A

I made that post before he exploded in the second half. The turnovers and shot selection have been concerning tho. He's struggling to finish at the rim lately too.

Last edited:
Trae with another big game. The turnovers are becoming an issue tho. 34 in the last 5 games. 9 today. Just like Steph in both strengths and weaknesses

Teams play zone and we have no idea how to play against it. Coach L with 0 adjustments. Also doesn't help we have no knockdown shooters

Coach K on Bagley

"Marvin, at 6-11, is an incredible athlete. I've coached the NBA guys for 11 years for USA Basketball, and he runs like the top two or three guys that I've coached. He is not a good runner; he's an amazing runner. And then he's an amazing repeated jumper. In other words, he doesn't really take time to even land, he just pops right back up. He wants to learn, he has no demons, he's a great kid, he's smart, and has an incredible motor. He never has a bad day. He's a treasure, really. He's going to be one of the great players in the NBA during his time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back