Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...inals-agree-seven-year-deal-xavier-chris-mack

Sources: Louisville, Mack agree to 7-year deal

Louisville has agreed to a seven-year deal worth about $4 million per year with Xavier's Chris Mack, multiple sources told ESPN. Mack has informed his players of his decision to take the job.

Mack has been the head coach of the Musketeers for the last nine seasons, reaching the NCAA tournament eight times. Xavier won a game in six of those eight NCAA appearances. The Musketeers won the Big East regular-season title this season, earning a 1-seed before being upset by Florida State in the second round.

Prior to being promoted to head coach, Mack was an assistant coach under Sean Miller at Xavier for five seasons. He also spent time as an assistant coach under Skip Prosser at both Wake Forest and Xavier.

Mack, 48, played his college ball at Evansville and Xavier.

His wife, Christi, grew up and still has family in Louisville.

McDonald’s All American Game on tonight ESPN 7pm est

East Team roster
R.J. Barrett — Duke
Moses Brown — UCLA
Darius Garland — Vanderbilt
Louis King — Oregon
Romeo Langford — Undecided
David McCormack — Kansas
E.J. Montgomery — Undecided
Immanuel Quickley — Kentucky
Naz Reid — LSU
Jalen Smith — Maryland
Coby White — North Carolina
Zion Williamson — Duke

West team roster

Darius Bazley — Syracuse
Bol Bol — Oregon
Jordan Brown — Undecided
Devon Dotson — Kansas
Quentin Grimes — Kansas
Keldon Johnson — Kentucky
Tre Jones — Duke
Nassir Little — North Carolina
Reggie Perry — Mississippi State
Jahvon Quinerly — Villanova
Cameron Reddish — Duke
Simi Shittu (out, ACL) — Vanderbilt

Had high hopes for Eric Davis but he never developed like I thought he would and ended up regressing more than anything

2019 Big Board sneak peak

1. G RJ Barrett

2. C Bol Bol

3. F Zion Williamson

4. SG Cam Reddish

5. F Sekou Doumbouya

6. SG Romeo Langford

7. F Rui Hachimura

8. F Nazir Little

9. SG Keldon Johnson

10. SF Louis King

11. F/C Nazreon Ried

12. F Luka Samanic

13. PG Tre Jones

14. PG Darius Garland

That’s fine, Banks wasn’t much of a contributor this yr. Young is honestly the one that bothers me the most cause I felt like he was finally turning the corner. If Jones makes it back next yr we’re gonna rely on him heavily.

I was honestly a little disappointed to hear Dylan O has another yr of eligibility and will be back, he’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is and has a tendency to chunk up stupid 3s early in the shot clock. He wasted so many possessions for us.

That’s fine, Banks wasn’t much of a contributor this yr. Young is honestly the one that bothers me the most cause I felt like he was finally turning the corner. If Jones makes it back next yr we’re gonna rely on him heavily.

I was honestly a little disappointed to hear Dylan O has another yr of eligibility and will be back, he’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is and has a tendency to chunk up stupid 3s early in the shot clock. He wasted so many possessions for us.

I dont know what happened to Osetkowski, he played well during the beginning of the year and then completely fell off

Jericho Sims outplayed him on the regular down the strech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back