Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CHAMPION Thread (40 Barrs)

The URL polls got Twork winning by 71% , so it aint just them. The battle's way closer than the polls are suggesting and that's what they said on Champion. The battle's arguably an instant classic.

Last edited:
I didn't write that right lol the battle's close af, i still got it as a debatable. But i can see why people are saying Twork is COTN

So cool it goes back to my original point then which is “they been wanted to give Twork money since the Wavy battle”

lol nigga they don't pick the winner, it's based on the poll.
Still don’t negate what I said though, Wavy was supposed to get walked all over by Twork. They literally introduced Champion of the night with the assumption that Twork would win. Now they finally get to give him money.
:ainttrippin:

Still don’t negate what I said though, Wavy was supposed to get walked all over by Twork. They literally introduced Champion of the night with the assumption that Twork would win. Now they finally get to give him money.
:ainttrippin:

......What? Wavy won Champion of the Night battling Twork, if that was the case they would have given it to Jerry Wess, or someone else that wasn't battling Twork.

You deadass might be DNA.

Back