Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Official ABW Mobile App Updates/Issues Thread

I hate to complain..
Iphone be getting the Error , No Response message
usually on log-in and clicking on some posts
some pics dont load (i was looking at the name the movie) and to make the pic bigger didnt load
slow loading pages too

sorry to be a bug

Is there any type of refresh function in the iOS app? Because as it currently stands I only get to see updates in fast moving threads by doubling back to the forum home page and reentering the sub forum and then thread topic; which is a bit tedious for someone used to just hitting refresh in iOS safari.

These aren’t complaints btw. Just figured you were looking for feedback on areas that could eventually be improved up upon since the thread title is “issues thread.”

I appreciate all the feedback, please continue dropping posts in here. That's the only way to improve the app.

@Mooney , try now fam.

@unSCENE i'm currently working on adding the ability to vote in polls and adding more reactions to click. I'm hoping to have those features available within the next couple weeks.

@ refresh, until i can think of a better way to see when a thread has new posts, for now I've just been going to the "new posts" tab.

I’m on tha app @Goldie...this shit too young for me tho lol...I gave a 5 star rating and you also left out tha word “for” in tha sire description....when it says summin about practically anything n everything you’re looking...it needs “for” after that

Ok...I’m back on tha mobile...I think tha app look dope but I’m gonna have to really mess around wit’ it to get tha hang of it lol

Whoever's "killaztheme" i appreciate the review!!
I hate to complain..
Iphone be getting the Error , No Response message
usually on log-in and clicking on some posts
some pics dont load (i was looking at the name the movie) and to make the pic bigger didnt load
slow loading pages too

sorry to be a bug
Lol iPhone
@Mooney u test it out yet?
Let me go hop on the app now fam

Good shit.

If any of yall are having any issues just let me know. It's more than likely something i can quickly tweak.

Back