Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2020 Presidential Thread

Los216

The Game Is The Game
It's time. Let's sort through the list of 2020 candidates now. Throw out some names. I don't think there are many Republicans here so we'll be focusing on mainly Democratic candidates but feel free to throw out some Republicans too.

I'll start with 3 names who I would probably vote for today and think will actually have a good shot at winning in 2020.

Michael Avenatti

He's not just Stormy Daniels lawyer. He's a lawyer for many of the families who have been separated at the border due to Trump. He's been in Iowa and other battleground Stats showing up at political events. He's an expert at public speaking and handles himself quite well. He's youngish at 47 years old and he's smart. He's also not racist. Here's a Tweet he posted that highlights some of his political views.

Eric Swalwell

Here me out on this. This guy is sharp. He's young!!! He would only be 40 years old if he were to be elected in 2020 and become the youngest US President ever. There's been a lot of talk about Dems secretly pushing him to the top of the list of candidates. He comes across well when publicly speaking. He's smart, progressive, and relatable to the Democratic base moreso than the majority of his challengers. Keep in mind that the media loves this dude and they tend to play a big hand in pushing candidates. Swalwell was the one who created the bill to call for a bipartisan investigation into Russia meddling in our election. I'm gonna keep my eye on this guy but I have to be honest, he checks a lot of boxes and he's also one of the only 2020 candidates other than Avenatti who have not been shy about announcing their intentions on running in 2020. Something I think is actually an advantage seeing how many of the potential 2020 candidates have tried to downplay their intentions in 2020.

Corey Booker

Still #1 on my list. I want to warn y'all early. the fact that Corey Booker is a black man, he will get torn down more than any other candidate running. He will be the only candidate that receives intense backlash from every angle. Especially from black women. He's not married and I'm telling y'all now that black women are gonna come at this dudes neck. Hard!!!! Especially with Kamala Harris (who's married to a white man btw) running. They will tear this nigga down in the name of some bullshit excuses about black women not getting their just due. Trust me that will be a huge problem for his candidacy. Black women will act scorn towards this nigga on some hater shit. I can already see it happening. As if electing a black man is somehow a loss for black women. They gonna destroy this nigga and white people will be fanning the flames.

Aside from all of that, the nigga is legit as fuck. He's been out on the campaign trail for months. He's experienced. He's 49 years old. He's a Rhodes Scholar. Has a Masters Degree from Stanford and graduated from Yale Law. He's Presidential. He's black.....

DNC chairman Tom Perez says that Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is the future of the party. Hilarious and sad at the same time.

Back