Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Who y'all got claiming the 8th spot in the West? Memphis is sitting at 8 with 29 losses with 25 games remaining. The Spurs have 32 losses with 26 to play. While Sac, NO and Portland all have 33 losses with 25, 24 and 23 games remaining respectively.

I remember when they moved him to the starting lineup and I said RIP

top 3 worst contracts in the league if he keeps going this way. Lemme find out he a system player lol

He looking like Deron Williams when he went to Dallas

I really thought dude was better than CP3.

Who y'all got claiming the 8th spot in the West? Memphis is sitting at 8 with 29 losses with 25 games remaining. The Spurs have 32 losses with 26 to play. While Sac, NO and Portland all have 33 losses with 25, 24 and 23 games remaining respectively.

Memphis just lost Brandon Clarke for a couple of weeks right after losing Jaren Jackson on top of having the hardest remaining schedule in the NBA.....I could actually see it getting really ugly for the Grizz during the next few weeks

Spurs, New Orleans and Portland have some of the easiest remaining schedules

Hope Memphis or New Orleans gets in though

Imagine Al Horford and Mike Conley being benched while Westbrook thriving in Houston and having the most efficient season of his career

Stop it you revisionist history ass nigga

he used to bust his ass

Fool I made the same argument back then and now. Better and being more/just as productive two different things.

Chris has always been the better basketball player. Ain’t my fault you couldn’t see through systems and schemes nigga.

Back