Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Guy is obviously dealing with something serious and this loser is making jokes and talking about the raptors

You acting like a real bitch right now. All of a sudden you a man of tact, respect and morals. Nigga shut tf and watch the games.

I hope I'm wrong because I wanna see Giannis stay in Milwaukee but I think they are gonna underachieve in the playoffs and he gonna bounce in free agency.

Middleton is playing great ball this season but he is a solid #2 scoring option and a really good #3. Their number 3 scoring option is shaky in Bledsoe and Giannis is shooting worse from the line than he has in his whole career. In the playoffs teams are gonna pack the paint and dare him to shoot jumpers like normal and if the game is tight in the 4th their opponents aren't gonna mind fouling him or Bledsoe.

Folks are sleeping on Toronto and I admittedly slept on Boston at the beginning of the season because I thought they would miss losing Horford and Banes. Boston's defense has been way better than I imagined and they have a good amount of players who can get their own or create others buckets.

The East playoffs are gonna be really good if teams stay healthy

If bucks lose in the ECF i wouldnt be surprised.

If they make it to finals and win it all, I wouldnt be surprised.

I dont got them winning, still Lakers or Clippers for me, but if the Bucks get hot at the right time i wouldnt be surprised.

Back