Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lakers would win but that would be such a mentally and emotionally draining series, definitely not what you want to go through in the first round

For who? The Pelicans? Sweeps aren't generally considered as "draining".

I might be reading too much into it but you already have the Kobe stuff, then you have to deal with ADs old team who has the number one pick and your old players, they a young team playing with house money

All it takes is Zion bodying AD in a loss or BI going off one game and the media will be grasping for all sorts of stories and hot takes

Some shit like he was disturbed that Joel was celebrating and having so much against the Hawks when the Hawks are bad etc.

Like bruh Embiid was a beast last night, scored his career high. He supposed to celebrate and be a clown.

Perkins has a point saying that Joel has to do this every night and especially against the best competitors. Atlanta was in the game until mid 4th quarter which isn't a good thing for Philadelphia. They shouldn't have to be playing Joel and any of their starters so many minutes or deep into the 4th to beat teams like Atlanta, especially with Joel's injury history.

But I do agree that Perkins has gotten real comfortable with talking slick since he has gotten this media job. ESPN has got to love him because he has been getting computers pute'n. Lol

If we can backdoor into the playoffs, I damn sure dont want to play the Lakers with playoff/Robo LBJ and the league.

Denver in the 2 slot right now
lol

how far, regardless of seeding do you think THIS pelicans team can go?

whether they lose to the Lakers in the first or whoever they would play assuming they got by Denver, they're not winning a title this year and that's not a bad thing

If we can backdoor into the playoffs, I damn sure dont want to play the Lakers with playoff/Robo LBJ and the league.

Denver in the 2 slot right now

You getting a little too ambitious now, 9.5 games separate the Mavs and Pels...yall arent catching them

Some shit like he was disturbed that Joel was celebrating and having so much against the Hawks when the Hawks are bad etc.

Like bruh Embiid was a beast last night, scored his career high. He supposed to celebrate and be a clown.

Yeah he not making sense.

Back