Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Dinwiddie fucked up at the end of that game, should've took that wide open floater he had but tried to hit a cutting Wilson Chandler at the last second for a layup and Embiid blocked that shit

He’s basically saying you were down on Jeff green so much and then when after he played its “oh it’s different now and he’s great”

he just obsessed with me so you were confused

Good morning nigga.

Wade rapping now?

Yo Wade is going from a player I really liked to a Mfer im starting to hate once he retired.

This mfer becoming super annoying.

Heat fans need not reply. I know yall gon dick ride regardless of what dude does.
Wade rapping to commemorate his jersey retirement on his weekend with his li Ning partner Who is also one of the ambassadors for Miami

I know this kinda stuff is foreign to you because you have no iconic player and you rep soulless knicks who only get in the news because of some BS Dolan did but Wade is just having fun and he deserves everything for what he did for the city. That’s his city

niggas made over some BS once in a lifetime verse because they miserable as fans. Let the man have his fun in his retirement

I told y’all I’m not having it

This mfer elbowed a dude in the chest to start it all, then looked him in his face with his hands up and asked him what are you gonna do about it, then argued with the whole warriors bench, then yelled at security and coaches to not touch him, then walked right into a warriors player and yelled at him for not moving.

AND THEN he cried that the media is making him into a villian.

Makes sense.

Wade rapping to commemorate his jersey retirement on his weekend with his li Ning partner Who is also one of the ambassadors for Miami

I know this kinda stuff is foreign to you because you have no iconic player and you rep soulless knicks who only get in the news because of some BS Dolan did but Wade is just having fun and he deserves everything for what he did for the city. That’s his city

niggas made over some BS once in a lifetime verse because they miserable as fans. Let the man have his fun in his retirement

I told y’all I’m not having it

Family, hop off and give gabby a turn. Thats her husband man.

Back