Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

hqdefault.jpg

Loving the fact that they had Common center stage all event.

They coulda went with some new young popular chicago cat, and I would have understood, but they went with the legendary elder statements. I fucks with it.
What you gone do, headline the Chi-Town All-Star Festivities with Chief Sosa? G-Herb, Durk?? Nah, the choice was an easy one it had to be Common. It probably could’ve been Ye though if he hadn’t have lost his head so long ago. I think he just now starting to bounce back from that too.

What you gone do, headline the Chi-Town All-Star Festivities with Chief Sosa? G-Herb, Durk?? Nah, the choice was an easy one it had to be Common. It probably could’ve been Ye though if he hadn’t have lost his head so long ago. I think he just now starting to bounce back from that too.

Say word fam

Nah that nigga kanye died b. Him dead.

Back