Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

You have a group of interchangeable nondescript africans on the team that I promise you nobody gives a fuck about outside of Canada

when masai leaves they all getting shipped to the BAL

Championship rings on our fingers. Talk that shit tho sis.

You did it against a depleted warriors roster but don’t let nobody take it away from you king

Nigga please. According to yall we were supposed to lose to philly. Put whatever asterisk on it make you feel better about it.

The fuck is with you and your distaste for Africans. I have been reading shit on this post and it is just dumbass ignorant shit. No wonder 45 supporters look down on your ignorant ass!!!

He's a bitch ass nigga b.

He'll say anything even coon ass shit to try to get an edge.

You fucking wish. If you saw my black ass talking in front of you, you would definitely run the fuck off the block....trust me. I am a Toronto black dude with clout....and I don't even need to prove it to you. And Tano is my AFRICAN surname, and I take pride in it, asshole!!!

I have a suggestion. I think there should be some sort of punishment for whoever complains first about no games until Thursday because you know it’s coming. Someone in here will cry about no NBA like there’s nothing else to do with themselves. Agreed?

Back