Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

It was a rhetorical but I appreciate it

So you’re saying because Chris Webber took money in college is because they wont nominate him for the hall for years

now my next question would be is why do you think that is?

Oh I'm not saying that.

I don't believe that's the sole reason he's not in but understanding how vindictive the media can be I can see it being a contribution.

There's been tons of players that took money but he got caught and that's the Cardinal rule. The NCAA won't let that slide because it'll make them look "bad".

But on the flip side I don't think he did enough individually to be voted in either. He has great stats for a period of time but he also got injured and was never the same a la Tracy McGrady.

A rich mans Boozer. I stand by it

Memphis got the tougher schedule but I expect memphis to have the better record. Those boys are playing for something Portland still trying to figure it put and will undoubtedly lose some very winnable games in that stretch.
Memphis will continue to surprised and close out games.

Oh I'm not saying that.

I don't believe that's the sole reason he's not in but understanding how vindictive the media can be I can see it being a contribution.

There's been tons of players that took money but he got caught and that's the Cardinal rule. The NCAA won't let that slide because it'll make them look "bad".

But on the flip side I don't think he did enough individually to be voted in either. He has great stats for a period of time but he also got injured and was never the same a la Tracy McGrady.

A rich mans Boozer. I stand by it

Sorry the question was really for hood pharmacist because I was gonna body him so he owes you one

I agree though

Memphis got the tougher schedule but I expect memphis to have the better record. Those boys are playing for something Portland still trying to figure it put and will undoubtedly lose some very winnable games in that stretch.
Memphis will continue to surprised and close out games.
I saw portand get destroyed by the pelicans last night

nothing leads me to believe they will get the 8th seed besides nurk coming back and they go on a real run.

if grizzlies can get winslow to play too it’s gonna be rough

btw Trevor ariza is the best move the blazers have made this year. They are very lucky they could get him

I saw portand get destroyed by the pelicans last night

nothing leads me to believe they will get the 8th seed besides nurk coming back and they go on a real run.

if grizzlies can get winslow to play too it’s gonna be rough

btw Trevor ariza is the best move the blazers have made this year. They are very lucky they could get him

Melo was their best move but I see the troll move you setting up. I'll leave you to it.

Back