Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Doesn’t operating like this make it more rough on PJ Tucker who needs to get a rest at some point? Doesn’t this make it so rest or maybe less mins ieven more out the question Isn’t an injury to him really impactful?

This shit is going to fall apart in the playoffs

Doesn’t operating like this make it more rough on PJ Tucker who needs to get a rest at some point? Doesn’t this make it so rest or maybe less mins ieven more out the question Isn’t an injury to him really impactful?

Absolutely, Rockets are banking on as long they're healthy they can win the playoffs but thats asking a lot for already incredibly thin team.

Maybe Caboclo can give some from relief but the Rockets right now still need 1 or 2 rotation pieces for the playoffs

Would love for Moe Harkless or Ian Mahinmi to get a boughout and come to Houston but thats a pipe dream

Rockets are annoying because they did this shit when we were getting out of the small ball era

but we are going into the positionless era so it’s kinda on brand

If this works I can’t wait to see how they apply this to analytics iT mAkEz MoRe SeNsE tO gO sMaLl
this only works if you have someone like Tucker who can consistently hit an outside shot to draw the big away from the basket...otherwise, teams gon live with whoever playing the 5 taking that shot and just pack the paint

I guess you don’t agree. Draymond is one though.

So one of the best, most versatile and unique defenders of all time is the only comp?

Trust me players like PJ Tucker dont grow on trees and if they did every team would have one

Draymond cant shoot either btw, he had on good season behind the arc his whole career

Last edited:
Back