Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Do you think igoudala can provide what Ariza is providing Portland?

Portland desperately needed bodies on the wing that can pseudo defend and shoot so anything that Ariza gave them helped

I dont think Miami was in desperate need of anything

I say that to say this.....Iguodala in theory provides three things at this point some playmaking, defense and playoff experience so based of that I think the experience and leadership is where he's going to be most valuable for yall which is still very important

Hes declined a lot athletically over the past couple seasons but he might be refreshed with all this time off

Would've loved if yall got Gallo though

Iggy could have a gasol type affect. I mean he's not nearly as smart but yeah...

TightInfamousKangaroo-small.gif

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Portland desperately needed bodies on the wing that can pseudo defend and shoot so anything that Ariza gave them helped

I dont think Miami was in desperate need of anything

I say that to say this.....Iguodala in theory provides three things at this point some playmaking, defense and playoff experience so based of that I think the experience and leadership is where he's going to be most valuable for yall which is still very important

Hes declined a lot athletically over the past couple seasons but he might be refreshed with all this time off

Would've loved if yall got Gallo though
Yeah exactly anybody who is joking on Miami thinking anything is expected from him outside of playing stout defense for small stretches, and in crunch time, making plays and hitting the occasional open shot just being another veteran that has won before is being dense. Also he’s actually available to play whereas Justise wasn’t and might not play for another few weeks.

also when you take into account James Johnson’s BBIQ being so low and you turn him into igoudala and crowder you just feel good

Wolves been a running joke( and deservedly so) but have to give then props for a successful deadline and completely rebuilding their team over 48 hours

Did the unthinkable and got rid of both Wiggins and Dieng

Got their guy in Russell

Brought in some young talent with upside

Added picks

Got some much needed 3 pt shooting

Back