Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

They a group of fuck niggas who started acting like they achieved something in the league

No conference finals trip, no consistent chokehold on the east

Trusted the process and spent mad bread in the summer on Tobias Harris and horford to saying they need to figure things on in feb and for fans wanting a trade for a PG

And they traded Tatum for fultz and a pick

then traded fultz for peanuts

Brett brown trash too

free j rich

Marco bellinelli and ersan ilyasova aint walking through that door

The people!

Sounds like someshit I woulda said.

Hold up.

Matterfact, i did say this same exact shit over a year ago.

The trend continues.

Man I wish I could remember which thread it was that I shitted on the sixers after mister b said some shit. Perfect time to bring it back if I could find it

Search function works.

Not too different from being a Sixers fan.

Yall had the worst record for 6 years straight just to end up with a fragile ass center and an australian that wont shoot.

The nerve of yall motherfuckers.

Bruh 6 years of tanking, to the point the league changed the rules cause of yall, and yall need to sign Jimmy fucking Butler to a 5 year max just so yall wont get bounced out the 1st round and raise yall ceiling to a 2nd round exit.

You acting like yall really doing something.

Matterfact yall not allowed to talk about any team till Ben hits a 3.

@Mister B. Aint been the same since.

Y'all think a .500 record claims the 8th spot out west?

Are the Sixers the most disappointing team at this point?

Sounds like someshit I woulda said.

Hold up.

Matterfact, i did say this same exact shit over a year ago.

The trend continues.

Actually, I spoke prophecy on a couple of my joints including this. I said Brown wasn't the coach for the team and he'll get fired soon and Embiid was unhappy because he wasn't being used correctly in the offense etc.

But I don't post nearly enough to get credit for shit like that so here we are.

200.gif

Actually, I spoke prophecy on a couple of my joints including this. I said Brown wasn't the coach for the team and he'll get fired soon and Embiid was unhappy because he wasn't being used correctly in the offense etc.

But I don't post nearly enough to get credit for shit like that so here we are.

200.gif

Chill fam, im doing a thing

Kyrie such an interesting superstar.. Nigga can come out and score 11 or come out and score 40 it’s crazy to me

Back