@Lurk Rambis

Fam why the Knicks doing this to us?
Lol its been a question asked since
30knicks.600.jpg

But Greece in Europe doe cuz lmao

Wow.

1. You're fucking stupid.

2. Giannis is Nigerian.

3. Masai Ujiri got Giannis and his family out the mud with Greek Visa's so him and his brothers could eat and is essentially responsible for setting Giannis and fam on their paths to the NBA.

4. Don't do that shit again.

5. Team Wakanda 2021.

It always fucked with me that Giannis is heavy on his Greek shit when I think they wouldnt even give him citizenship even though he was born there.

His fam was like fourth class citizens until he got drafted and now they love him.

Ida been like fuck greece dont call me greek freak but let me go back to chiling for real. This not the thread for this shit.

He a coon but we'll work on that.

Yo why am I hearing that Steve Stout had a lot to do with Steve Mills being fired man?

Smh bro.

I think im officially out man. Looking for a new team to cheer for.

Yall might see me posting alot about the Sixers talking bout "The People on fire tonight"

Reach fam.

giphy - 2020-02-04T165629.952.gif

I welcome you and bulls fans to the championship float.

Does Giannis know that Jamaal Magloire is gonna be the GM when he is a FA?

Don't fucking talk about Big Cat.

Watch your fucking mouth.

And niggas sleeping on Bobby Webster. The Raptors actual GM. You niggas are so lazy.

If we can walk away with with Covington, Looney(health pending) and then use tpe on Morris I think I would be ok with that

Closing five of

Harden
Westrbook
Gordon
Tucker
Covington

Rivers, Mclemore, House, Morris, Looney off the bench

Don't fucking talk about Big Cat.

Watch your fucking mouth.

And niggas sleeping on Bobby Webster. The Raptors actual GM. You niggas are so lazy.

Your future GM frustrated wade so much one time he yelled at him and told spo to get him off the court

and Bobby Webster don’t got the juice if we only hear about masai

If we can walk away with with Covington, Looney(health pending) and then use tpe on Morris I think I would be ok with that

Closing five of

Harden
Westrbook
Gordon
Tucker
Covington

Rivers, Mclemore, House, Morris, Looney off the bench

this sound like you being held hostage

blink twice if you ok fam

Back