Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@cj012890
@Hustletown

How yall feel going into the deadline? Yall think we should move on from Capela? I feel like the only sure thing is we dump Nene but other than that Im not sure what to expect

Im conflicted on moving Capela, obviously Im against small ball and hes had some really good moments in the playoffs like when he sonned Gobert and Kat but Ive also seen him get exposed by the likes of Draymond and Kevon Looney

Would hate to lose Clint but I think if we can find a way to net a couple of quality players back like some combination of Holmes, Kieff Morris, Covington ect that would be ok. Dont feel confident in Hartenstein in the playoffs so we would probably need to scoop a big man on the buyout market.

Normally I would say in Morey we trust but Fertitta has him by the balls(nh) ducking the tax so he's really going to have to work a miracle if he wants to make something happen

If they’re gonna trade him gotta get back some solid pieces including a rim running big. TBH I’m not a fan of the small ball shit either. You take away capela and our main advantage against Utah and Denver is done.

If they’re gonna trade him gotta get back some solid pieces including a rim running big. TBH I’m not a fan of the small ball shit either. You take away capela and our main advantage against Utah and Denver is done.

Thats what I think about a lot too.....Outside of the Lakers I dont see anyone who is a bad match up for Capela in regards to playoff teams

Utah and Denver know what time it is
Averaging 15 and 16 against the Clippers in 3 games this season
Dallas isnt a concern
Could definitely use him against OKC

Even though we've been winning games without him hes still a big part of makes the team go when everything is clicking

Back