Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

At this point a trade cant save the season for them. They should try to make a push for the playoffs with nurkic back and if they still trash as fuck, trade everyone in the offseason
What’s “saving the season?” Just playoffs? If nurkic contributes the last two months they can get in 8th

What’s “saving the season?” Just playoffs? If nurkic contributes the last two months they can get in 8th

Yea, seeing if they can sneak in and steal a game or two in the first round.

But most importantly, what kind of run they can get on and seeing if its worth bringing this core back and run it back with everyone healthy. If Nurkic and Collins come back and they finish as one of the better teams in the 2nd half, then they could consider bringing Melo back, make some additions to the bench and run it back.

But If everyone comes back and they just barely make it in and look like shit, they know to blow it up.

I take that back Ariza is serviceable but what they're expecting out of him I don't think they will get which is why they still need another wing to shore up their defensive liabilities.

Dame
Simons
RoCo
Melo
Nurk

Isn't a bad starting 5.

But Actually the more I think about it that's not a bad package. Maybe I'm overvaluing CJ a bit. Depth have always been one of their issues and trading CJ would help with that

I take that back Ariza is serviceable but what they're expecting out of him I don't think they will get which is why they still need another wing to shore up their defensive liabilities.

Dame
Simons
RoCo
Melo
Nurk

Isn't a bad starting 5.

But Actually the more I think about it that's not a bad package. Maybe I'm overvaluing CJ a bit. Depth have always been one of their issues and trading CJ would help with that
Yeah but CJ makes 27 mil and RoCo makes 12 who else is coming in that package?

wolves gonna make blazers take Gorgui Dieng

Back