Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I'm watching this Magic vs Warriors game and i just can't understand why teams continue to jack up threes when they are cold from there. Magic had a 4th qtr come back after being down 9 or 10 points. They cut the lead to 1, and then proceeds to start shooting crazy threes only to lose by double digits. I can't wait until a team wins the chip without relying on threes so the rest of the league can become copycats.

Last edited:
When I start shooting at the Pelicans, stay out your feelings.
Have the Lakers beaten the clippers this year? Serious question

And at this point in the season, idc what you have to say about the Pelicans. That was my first post even typing the word Lakers in it so miss me with that jive you talking.

Nothing changes what I said. It was a great game and the Pelicans lost. If you are secure in what the Lakers are doing this season, then it should've just rolled off your back.

Lakers are what, the top team in the West, pelicans are in 12th or some shit. Who's in their feelings?

Have the Lakers beaten the clippers this year? Serious question

And at this point in the season, idc what you have to say about the Pelicans. That was my first post even typing the word Lakers in it so miss me with that jive you talking.

Nothing changes what I said. It was a great game and the Pelicans lost. If you are secure in what the Lakers are doing this season, then it should've just rolled off your back.

Lakers are what, the top team in the West, pelicans are in 12th or some shit. Who's in their feelings?

Lot of typing to say very little. Like I said, don't go full AP when I start shooting at your trash franchise. It's really that simple.

They not gonna wait for nurkic? That can’t tread water until then with Carmelo?

I think they're going to be very cautious with Nurkic when he comes back(no back to backs, minutes restriction ect)...that was a devastating injury he suffered.

They'll probably try to a head start on retooling for next season when Nurkic and Collins are both fully healthy

All about luxury tax savings now

I think they're going to be very cautious with Nurkic when he comes back(no back to backs, minutes restriction ect)...that was a devastating injury he suffered.

They'll probably try to a head start on retooling for next season when Nurkic and Collins are both fully healthy

All about luxury tax savings now
So the season is over....

Well atleast Carmelo fans can watch him do what he been doing this entire decade

put up points on a bad team

Back