Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

This nigga Paul George got an ESPN cover story lolol

Dude didn't catch nearly enough flack for that shit he pulled in OKC a year after he was doing fishing documentaries and having celebrations for reupping

OKC got a hell of return so it doesnt matter as much as it should but he should've got more heat for that

Y'all think the 16 teams that currently comprise the top 8 in each conference, will be the 16 teams to make the playoffs? If not, who falls out and who moves in?

Y'all think the 16 teams that currently comprise the top 8 in each conference, will be the 16 teams to make the playoffs? If not, who falls out and who moves in?
Sadly the East is locked

Weak ass magic gonna get in by default

west? Maybe idk if morant hits a wall or if JJJ cools down from three

blazers have melo so that automatically removes them from sneaking in

Sadly the East is locked

I’m still holdin out hope that the caw caws go on a run with Zion and sneak in. Either them Memphis or PHX works for me at 8.

Sadly the East is locked

I can see both Memphis and OKC falling out with Portland and SA moving up.

Sadly the East is locked

I think San Antonio or Memphis going to be battling it out for that 8th spot.....been hearing they might actually want to keep Crowder

I can see Phoenix doing a desperation move to try and increase their odds

I think Sacramento is eventually going to have a fire sale

Portland sucks but Nurkic might give them a nice boost depening on how healthy he is and could be back any day and the same with Zach Collins when he comes back in March....hopefully they make a terrible trade to try and push them in the playoffs

Pelicans being playing well but I just dont see them going on the necessary run to get in

We just beat y'all tho
Teams lose to teams they ain’t supposed to all the time

when the lakers had Kobe and Gasol they used to get treated by the bobcats and grizzlies on the regular
I can see both Memphis and OKC falling out with Portland and SA moving up.
only thing that’s gonna make OKC fall out is the trade deadline

I wonder what the blazers are gonna do when Nurkić is back with Hassan and melo as far as lineups

San Antonio has to hope nobody gets hurt for the next 3 months

But he's better than everyone on your team by a couple of states

Speaking of PG being better, yall remember when PG, Kawhi and Butler were all on the same level and picking either one was a toss up?

And then a few years later PG and Kawhi became top 10 players and Butler became a cancer everywhere he went before getting paid a max to average an inefficient 20 point a game.

Speaking of PG being better, yall remember when PG, Kawhi and Butler were all on the same level and picking either one was a toss up?

And then a few years later PG and Kawhi became top 10 players and Butler became a cancer everywhere he went before getting paid a max to average an inefficient 20 point a game.

since that time butler carried the wolves to the playoffs and was the closer for the sixers in last year’s playoffs and now is on one of the best teams in the NBA while dirty ass Knick fans have to look at mashed potato faced Kevin Knox and Dennis Smith jr ride the bench and hope for playing time for a bottom 350 player in frank nitilikina

Back