Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

This was funny the first 10 times. Try googling some new shit.
I love you man. Hope your day gets better for you.

@Thor Zion missing time maybe a good thing for the other players to define roles and playing time. I won't be shocked if we pull of the win either. Melli sliding in at the 4 would have with spacing and passing

I love you man. Hope your day gets better for you.

@Thor Zion missing time maybe a good thing for the other players to define roles and playing time. I won't be shocked if we pull of the win either. Melli sliding in at the 4 would have with spacing and passing

Player for player we are better than them.

Ill be shocked if we lose

Player for player we are better than them.

Ill be shocked if we lose
You have to account for their defense cohesion and system. They have a team that's more used to playing together vs us. It can get really ugly for us if we start off slow because our defense will be ass within the first month or two. We will have to be exceptional with our scoring to stay afloat a opening brutal schedule or we will be 3-8 really fast.

You have to account for their defense cohesion and system. They have a team that's more used to playing together vs us. It can get really ugly for us if we start off slow because our defense will be ass within the first month or two. We will have to be exceptional with our scoring to stay afloat a opening brutal schedule or we will be 3-8 really fast.

KL AINT THERE

Our defense will be better than theirs.

Lowery is locked the fuck up with Jrue and Ball and Ingram.

PS aint prove he can be the #1 yet

KL AINT THERE

Brother you know it's all love but it doesn't work like that and not that easy. It's a reason why Toronto been a top 2 seed when Kawhi was on load management. We will have one of the worst defensive ratings in the league early on not because of talent (we are more talented than them) but it's because it takes time for a new team to learn, trust each other, and install a new defensive scheme. Toronto is a battle tested championship team that can pass well, has players that knows each other tendacies, and a solid defense already. They should be favorite to beat us, but we can win if we play decent defense and hit the 3 ball. If they passing on us like the Jazz and scoring 3s, we will get demolished brother. But we will be better in a month. Just can't see it yet.

KL AINT THERE

17-5 last year without Kawhi.

Man you niggas gonna be sick. Lmao.

Back