Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Question to yall gurus from a casual. Do yall think James Harden style of play lends to them not winning in the playoffs, due the lack of physical exertion in his game? To better describe what I'm saying, iso ball that usually ends in contested three that he still makes. Drives to the basket that usually end in free throws off of forced minimal contact.

Basically his game doesnt wear down a defense, and they get plenty of breaks at the foul line. So if a team is offensively capable to hang in. They will have the energy to close games and Harden would have spent most of his reserves on his scoring output. Which is why he doesnt put much effort into defense.

Where as you chase a steph curry and go body to body with a Draymond. Or you chase the ball and go body to body with a Lebron. Or you get worn down by the able to score from anywhere kobe. And Hardens game just doesnt put the strain on a defense to wear them down.

He basically tries to just out score you, and if you can score. It doesnt work. I'm assuming that's what the Westbrook's was for. But ironically that's the opposite of James. Lots of exertion without the same output.

That’s why he even brought that up lol

I honestly hadn't seen that, if I did I would've posted that tweet

I was messing around with the trade machine trying to look at deals for Covington and realized how much Minnesota's roster fucking sucks and by the time they're in a position to bring in some real pieces its going to be time for KAT to go, thats what made me think about that

I honestly hadn't seen that, if I did I would've posted that tweet

I was messing around with the trade machine trying to look at deals for Covington and realized how much Minnesota's roster fucking sucks and by the time they're in a position to bring in some real pieces its going to be time for KAT to go, thats what made me think about that
Hmm well that’s a crazy coincidence

that’s not sarcasm

Luke-Walton-7.jpg

Question to yall gurus from a casual. Do yall think James Harden style of play lends to them not winning in the playoffs, due the lack of physical exertion in his game? To better describe what I'm saying, iso ball that usually ends in contested three that he still makes. Drives to the basket that usually end in free throws off of forced minimal contact.

Basically his game doesnt wear down a defense, and they get plenty of breaks at the foul line. So if a team is offensively capable to hang in. They will have the energy to close games and Harden would have spent most of his reserves on his scoring output. Which is why he doesnt put much effort into defense.

Where as you chase a steph curry and go body to body with a Draymond. Or you chase the ball and go body to body with a Lebron. Or you get worn down by the able to score from anywhere kobe. And Hardens game just doesnt put the strain on a defense to wear them down.

He basically tries to just out score you, and if you can score. It doesnt work. I'm assuming that's what the Westbrook's was for. But ironically that's the opposite of James. Lots of exertion without the same output.

This is a great assessment and the rockets are the only ones that have not seemed to figure this out.

Cheap seats allergens

4F037621-C386-48E6-B952-B04F6C5E72DC.jpeg

$20, a 40, and a pack and cigs
Think about how unstoppable a team would be if a starter came off the bench to demolish their second squad.

A paul george let loose on your subs wit one motivation...ball out

If possible I'd rather have

a pass first three making PG
a three making penetrating SG
a three making defensive minded SF
a mid range to post scoring PF
a Chris Bosh body type all around guy at Center

Then have a Paul George on the bench to sweep niggaz up

Back