Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

giphy.gif
Lmao man please

maybe to the uninitiated

that’s all Lebron and AD

Im not saying I would vote for Donovan or even that he would be in my top 5....just that he should be in that conversation

Heat owe him 25 mil this year and next right?

Hope he get his mind right and doesnt squander all that money. Even with his career being over thats more than enough to atleast no have any financial issues the rest of his life.
It’s not over he’s too talented and he’s too young

he’s fine and if you telling me Dion can’t get a spot over a guy like a Yogi Ferrell then...

It’s not over he’s too talented and he’s too young

he’s fine and if you telling me Dion can’t get a spot over a guy like a Yogi Ferrell then...

Feel you fam, and I agree. But teams gonna feel like if the Heat couldnt stop him for wildin out, who can?

I disagree with that shit.

Heat need to stop fining him though. Its clear hes not gonna get any minutes so if he wanna party on a boat let him.

Feel you fam, and I agree. But teams gonna feel like if the Heat couldnt stop him for wildin out, who can?

I disagree with that shit.

Heat need to stop fining him though. Its clear hes not gonna get any minutes so if he wanna party on a boat let him.
It was his birthday too which is why he was on a boat and Apparently the heat have kept atleast two other incidents under wraps

All offseason everyone had Lakers at 4 seed at best

I’m not saying he should win but it’s funny as hell for Vogel to catch nothing but jokes for being hired, cats laughed at the roster construction yet they are where they are.

View attachment 205006
Eh I’m being hard on him but all the good will he had in Indiana I feel like was gone in Orlando

Back