Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Identical, No. Simmons is a better scorer, better passer, better rebounder, better defender and bigger player.

I get Simmons is a flawed player but i also see the things he is really good at too. Hopefully he can continue to fine tune his game and get better. Only 23.

Also, dont let these Heat fans drag u into Simmons bashing. I still dont understand what the beef is btw Heat fans and Sixers fans. It cant just be Butler can it?

I said identical not the same player they had the same strengths and weaknesses if you take away the hype and some athleticism what's really the difference?

Identical, No. Simmons is a better scorer, better passer, better rebounder, better defender and bigger player.

I get Simmons is a flawed player but i also see the things he is really good at too. Hopefully he can continue to fine tune his game and get better. Only 23.

Also, dont let these Heat fans drag u into Simmons bashing. I still dont understand what the beef is btw Heat fans and Sixers fans. It cant just be Butler can it?
Ain't no beef. Beta got them talkin crazy. The real world stopped paying attention to the Heat once Lebron took his talents back to The Wasteland.

Harden and Westbrook tonight

77 points, 17 assists, 10 boards, 15-18 from the free-throw line, 10-21 from 3

Lol at I.T going up in stands to confront fans for cursing him out cuz they wanted free frostys from wendys lmao. Philly fans ridiculous.

Back