Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Seth Curry and P with a combined 52 so far(Seth is still playing). Dallas whooping the Bucks without Luka. In Milwaukee!

Mavs took us to OT with no Luka also

I was going to say something unnecessarily rude about your team. But you Heat fans have been aight so far this season.

Welp. We've been slacking on defense lately. Maybe we needed this type of L. We need Dragic and Winslow back. This motherfucker Winslow been injury-prone this season

Welp. We've been slacking on defense lately. Maybe we needed this type of L. We need Dragic and Winslow back. This motherfucker Winslow been injury-prone this season
As much as I wanna be upset with winslow I can’t fault the concussion. The back idk what the hell Is going on but we are essentially down two point guards, one defensive player to help jimmy, and a 16 ppg scorer off the bench

Bulls choked a 25 point lead lol

Tommy was happy though because Chris Paul reminded the clock

Pop.......

Some of these lineups he has been putting on the court has me yelling at my television. I just don't understand how he can't see what all of us see in some of these players.

Forbes shot perfect in the 1st half and in the 2nd half missed every shot he took and got roasted on defense continuously. He also played Marco more than Walker in the 2nd half and Marco couldn't buy a bucket and kept getting abused on defense.

Smh

Last edited:
Pop.......

Some of these lineups he has been putting on the court has me yelling at my television. I just don't understand how he can't see what all of us see in some of these players.

Forbes shot perfect in the 1st half and in the 2nd half missed every shot he took and got roasted on defense continuously. He also played Marco more than Walker in the 2nd half and Marco couldn't buy a bucket and kept getting abused on defense.

Smh

You think he's slippin or just stubborn?

P with his first 25 and 10 game as a Maverick. That boy coming.

@Beta you ready to put some respeck on Melo's game yet?
He’s playing well I will say and he has been a positive influence on the blazers

that being said the blazers might not make the playoffs

Devin booker ain’t even play and they won by one. Portland has no bench

He’s playing well I will say and he has been a positive influence on the blazers

that being said the blazers might not make the playoffs

Devin booker ain’t even play and they won by one. Portland has no bench

I don't give a damn about Portland, man. I just needed you to put some respeck on the name of that future Hall of Famer.