Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lakers better tread lightly with this roster, AD and Lebron been playing out of their mind carrying this team

Obviously the move is to trade Kuzma but what makes that hard is he's still on his rookie contract, hard to find matching salary and value when his salary is so small

24-3.

giphy.gif

17-9.

Well I've already stated that roster isnt winning shit as constructed so Im not sure what you're proving with this other than my point, look at Tucker, House and Mclemore(not saying thats good).....now look at yalls role players

Yall got it bro, championships are won in November and December

If yall like yalls roster I love it

Well the same applies to the chart then. If our record doesn't matter in November and December, why should that chart be important at this point?

And I love it as well.

24-3.

Well the same applies to the chart then. If our record doesn't matter in November and December, why should that chart be important at this point?

Because a third of the season has passed and thats a large sample size

All I said was say tread lightly due to the workload that an almost 35 year old Lebron and an injury prone Anthony Davis are carrying this point in the season, provided data and offered a solution but yall get extra defensive and emotional like some hoes

All I said was say tread lightly due to the workload that an almost 35 year old Lebron and an injury prone Anthony Davis are carrying this point in the season, provided data and offered a solution but yall get extra defensive and emotional like some hoes
LMAO, sensitive i see. We are just pointing out that the "point" u are making can apply to almost EVERY team in the NBA, especially your team.

Now we're calling names because we don't give any credence to your graph and post? But we're the ones acting like hoes? The irony.

You can't have it both ways. You can't disregard the Lakers record because it's December then use, "Because a third of the season has passed and thats a large sample size" to defend you'r graph. Pick one. And leave the feelings out of this.

Now we're calling names because we don't give any credence to your graph and post? But we're the ones acting like hoes? The irony.

You can't have it both ways. You can't disregard the Lakers record because it's December then use, "Because a third of the season has passed and thats a large sample size" to defend you'r graph. Pick one. And leave the feelings out of this.

Clearly you arent comprehending what Im saying

We're in the month of December and yes a a third of a season is a large sample size.....so projecting out 4-5 months from now when the playoffs start....Im saying based off the usage and production that an older and injury prone player are giving you, its asking a lot for them to maintain at this rate for the rest of the season without making adjustments to the roster based off the production the role players are providing

We're in the month of December and yes a a third of a season is a large sample size.....so projecting out 4-5 months from now when the playoffs start....Im saying based off the usage and production that an older and injury prone player are giving you, its asking a lot for them to maintain at this rate for the rest of the season without making adjustments to the roster based off the production the role players are providing
Fam this makes sense to me

I understood that point completely. But that's just how you see things playing out. Simply your opinion. My rebuttal is simply, 24-3. Project that out 4-5 months for me.

Back