Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Yall think they gonna force Luka on us to try to help the ratings? I personally hope not. We don't need that great white hope shit. The kid can ball. Let his game speak for itself. He doesn't need to be overhyped to bring in casuals. Were casuals really staying up late to watch GS blow teams out? Shit, some of yall claim to be hoop heads and be falling to sleep after halftime on a lot of their games lol. Ratings or so overrated.

Yall think they gonna force Luka on us to try to help the ratings? I personally hope not. We don't need that great white hope shit. The kid can ball. Let his game speak for itself. He doesn't need to be overhyped to bring in casuals. Were casuals really staying up late to watch GS blow teams out? Shit, some of yall claim to be hoop heads and be falling to sleep after halftime on a lot of their games lol. Ratings or so overrated.
It’s too late they’re already forcing him.

It’s too late they’re already forcing him.
They are kinda pushing him hard now tho on some Lebron gonna pass the torch to him shit. Right now it's kinda deserved but I mean once Dallas starts coming back down to earth. Or let's say he shits the bed in the playoffs. Will they point the fingers elsewhere?

They are kinda pushing him hard now tho on some Lebron gonna pass the torch to him shit. Right now it's kinda deserved but I mean once Dallas starts coming back down to earth. Or let's say he shits the bed in the playoffs. Will they point the fingers elsewhere?
He deserves props for what he’s doing. But it feels like they’re putting extras on it, and of course they’re not gonna blame Luka if they shit the bed in the playoffs.

On some steve nash type of ish. I expect it to happen.

What 20 year old, playing the way that Luka is, wouldn't garner the attention and praise that he's receiving?
I already said right now he deserves what he is getting but it's like they already have forgotten about Giannas. It seems like they already crowned Luka NEXT. I wanna see more before we crown him. I ain't hating, I fucks with Luka, I just hate when shit is forced on people.

I already said right now he deserves what he is getting but it's like they already have forgotten about Giannas. It seems like they already crowned Luka NEXT. I wanna see more before we crown him. I ain't hating, I fucks with Luka, I just hate when shit is forced on people.

If he deserves the attention he's getting, how is he being forced on anyone? Or is this preemptive complaining?

I picked Embiid to win it. He has another 2/3 of the season to prove me right.

Back