Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

For everybody who keeps saying the blazers who are they giving up for love? What young player are you giving up? Little? Simmons?

you wanna have all that love money when you have dame and nurkic? And McCollum?

Niggas scoffing at trae young, John collins and Kevin Love like that team can’t fight for the 8th seed this year and then maybe top 6 the year after

cavs are getting $25 mil in expiring money and can reddish and a 1st that’s a good deal

Trae and love is essentially Shaq and wade redux

For everybody who keeps saying the blazers who are they giving up for love? What young player are you giving up? Little? Simmons?

you wanna have all that love money when you have dame and nurkic? And McCollum?

Agree it would be a bad trade for them but it just feels like something they would try

Niggas scoffing at trae young, John collins and Kevin Love like that team can’t fight for the 8th seed this year and then maybe top 6 the year after

cavs are getting $25 mil in expiring money and can reddish and a 1st that’s a good deal

Trae and love is essentially Shaq and wade redux

Chill fam

Agree it would be a bad trade for them but it just feels like something they would try
I feel like because the media started with the blazers thing y’all are running with it because I haven’t heard any other team for maybe love to go to

The cracka make $28 mil

How is Portland sending that back without making the roster probably worse

I feel like because the media started with the blazers thing y’all are running with it because I haven’t heard any other team for maybe love to go to

The cracka make $28 mil

How is Portland sending that back without making the roster probably worse

Heard nothing at all from the media bout this. Matterfact I havent been fucking with any media since Fizz got fired.

Blazers are desperate and love fills a need is the only reason I said it could happen.

Heard nothing at all from the media bout this. Matterfact I havent been fucking with any media since Fizz got fired.

Blazers are desperate and love fills a need is the only reason I said it could happen.
Just take my hawks idea and sit with it and tell me tomorrow how you actually like it for both teams while you say you apologize

Back