Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Damn another Butler triple double 4 his entire career and now 2 in the last 3 games.....I hope he’s shooting well enough for guys

Niggas do this regularly. And .667 is pretty good. You pointing it out only proves my point he was trashing it up. He's been putting on the last week tho. I've been watching.

Lmao Stotts shoulda took one for the league I’ve seen some horrible calls this year

For once I just want these dudes to admit they got shit wrong

AD clearly just loses the ball and that award him with FTs. SMH

The Knicks been a joke for almost 20 years now. Even the teams that used to be joke status when I first started watching ball has become well respected organizations in that same time frame.

The Knicks been a joke for almost 20 years now. Even the teams that used to be joke status when I first started watching ball has become well respected organizations in that same time frame.

If fans just stopped going to games things would change... but if a Knick fan is like 21-27 ish

They don’t even remember when the knicks were good so they grow up only knowing being mediocre or a laughingstock outside that two year stretch they were okay so this is normal

If fans just stopped going to games things would change... but if a Knick fan is like 21-27 ish

They don’t even remember when the knicks were good so they grow up only knowing being mediocre or a laughingstock outside that two year stretch they were okay so this is normal
Easier said than done lol.

Being a Knick fan seems like something to just post on IG these days

They don't care about winning. The fact they continue to go to the games despite the long history of the struggles of the team just show it's just another opportunity to post you were there in the garden

Being a Knick fan seems like something to just post on IG these days

They don't care about winning. The fact they continue to go to the games despite the long history of the struggles of the team just show it's just another opportunity to post you were there in the garden
So you just stop being a fan when shit ain't going right. Lets not act like they're not trying to get high profile free agents to play for them, it just don't work out for whatever reason.

ELMX4NcX0AA6_1g

ELMX4VVXYAAd9UN

So you just stop being a fan when shit ain't going right. Lets not act like they're not trying to get high profile free agents to play for them, it just don't work out for whatever reason.
Who me? No, my point was about beta saying that the average Knick fan wasn't born when they were good.

The pelicans could end up with 6 wins for the rest of the year and I'm still watching/going to the game

And it's funny you mention them trying to get high profile FA because when the pelicans got boogie, despite niggas trying to constantly rag on them, they were winning games but people kept waiting for shit to go south instead of giving them props for being able to get him and make it work.

Their FA signings just haven't worked out

Back