Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

2e7318618f01ccdfe9f5c127b9a9f1476bbce8c4.jpg

giphy - 2019-11-21T234449.529.gif

Grizzlies and Denver's have something to say to you.

Dallas took the biggest L this year tho. Don't know wtf they were thinking.

Raptors had it but the final version doesn't hit right. Should have kept the pinstripes and outlined lettering on it like it was in the summer.

EJzhCygUUAApgXM.jpeg

Who’s the biggest FA the raptors signed? Don’t talk to me until you answer this question

We breed champs. We just bring Giannis along for the ride. Show him how to do this shit.

You answer first. No lebron, Bosh or Allen.

Still no answer lol I’ll be here when you have it

When Giannis signs here what difference will it make. And I already answered its Lowry. You don't want to accept that answer and that isn't my problem.

View attachment 192935

Grizzlies and Denver's have something to say to you.

Dallas took the biggest L this year tho. Don't know wtf they were thinking.

Raptors had it but the final version doesn't hit right. Should have kept the pinstripes and outlined lettering on it like it was in the summer.

View attachment 192936
I hate the lettering. Should’ve made it the white version of the black city edition jerseys.

Suns don’t have baynes right now otherwise they woulda won both games and I can’t really blame them from losing to the lakers and Celtics

lol Aron baynes just proving his worth

in all seriousness, the Pelicans have looked like a totally different team lately

I can tell the defensive adjustments have been working. while they occasionally blow an assignment, it's nowhere near as bad as the first 8 games

ol buddy they brought in from Houston is paying dividends

and kenrich motherfucking Williams has been balling since being in the starting lineup

Back