Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I knew Doumboya was very raw coming into the draft but I still liked that pick for Detroit especially where they got him at

Detroit really wants to make the playoffs again so in the present it probably would've benefited them more to draft a more ready player

I like Doumboyas upside though, if they development him right he can be a core piece for years

I knew Doumboya was very raw coming into the draft but I still liked that pick for Detroit especially where they got him at

Detroit really wants to make the playoffs again so in the present it probably would've benefited them more to draft a more ready player

I like Doumboyas upside though, if they development him right he can be a core piece for years
See this sounds good now but if Sekou ain’t worth the 2-3 years then....

We're one of the best teams in developing players. Turning G-League players into guys that are part of the rotation

The Sixers hope time brings flow; between suspensions, injuries and rest days, their starting five has played only 70 minutes in six games. That group has obliterated opponents by 18 points per 100 possessions, with elite marks on both sides of the ball.

This is why I been letting yall get yo little jokes off. Time will tell who the pretenders are.

Back