Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Ben was acting like a bitch over a hard foul. Whoever threw that drink deserved to get their ass beat. Ron's only mistake was not being sure.

Ben was acting like a bitch over a hard foul. Whoever threw that drink deserved to get their ass beat. Ron's only mistake was not being sure.
If I remember right there were a few hard fouls that qtr. from Indy. Ben was tired of that shit. I got no issue with Ron running in the stands, my only gripe is that it woulda never happened if Ron wasn't scared of Big Ben.

Tell Dame to retire then
or tell harden to stop with the bullshit

I think you know as well as I do if this were the street ball court, harden would've been got hands laid on him

whoever posted that gif of him grabbing the defenders arm on his way to the basket was on time with that. he routinely does that on dribble drives and the refs bail him out every single time

harden has mastered this so by the time he's on the perimeter, you can't get close to hime which leaves him with wide open or barely contested 3s

You sure about that?

That's a foul

you really taking Dame's main point out of context with this one play

however, let's break it down

could you call Dame for a blocking foul for impeding hardens progress? sure you can, but it's a little more nuanced than that, but do you ever see harden get called for hooking a defenders arm on his way to the basket? no

Definitely not doing the Harden foul argument today

Just wanted to point out Dame crying like a baby back bitch after a 20 point plus loss

Im tired of talking about these fuck niggas

Denver on deck Wednesday, going for 9 in a row

or tell harden to stop with the bullshit

I think you know as well as I do if this were the street ball court, harden would've been got hands laid on him

whoever posted that gif of him grabbing the defenders arm on his way to the basket was on time with that. he routinely does that on dribble drives and the refs bail him out every single time

harden has mastered this so by the time he's on the perimeter, you can't get close to hime which leaves him with wide open or barely contested 3s

Rockets fans getting outta hand like we ain't watch fuck nigga harden play before he does a whole bunch of ninja shit on the court to cause fouls its a whole other practiced skill it's lame as fuck but the sorcery is quite amazing at the same time. He's like a really good fake basketball player I can't explain this shit

Back