Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Bucks fucked up

Offense looks iffy w/o him at times. I think the bucks are a 2nd round team

if the Celtics can get a big I think they could make the finals if they can get past Miami

alsowho woulda thought brogdon would be so important and good? I forget he has a ROY under his belt and it’s possible he can MAYBE get to the ASG

Come on.... I don't understand the point u are trying to make here. Portland were always going to be one of the worst in AST% bcos they have Lillard (a large chunk of their offense) who is one of the best in the NBA in unassisted points. Same reason why the Rockets are one of the worst teams in AST% bcos of Harden.

I respended to this post bcos i get the feeling this was some Whiteside slander. If u were just pointing this out bcos u found it interesting, then ignore me.

Come on.... I don't understand the point u are trying to make here. Portland were always going to be one of the worst in AST% bcos they have Lillard who is one of the best in the NBA in unassisted points. Same reason why the Rockets are one of the worst teams in AST% bcos of Harden.

I respended to this post bcos i get the feeling this was some Whiteside slander. If u were just pointing this out bcos u found it interesting, then ignore me.

It was posted because I THINK the Carmelo signing paired with the whiteside addition

Me I just thought it was interesting because this does point to maybe that CJ and Lillard need to be broken up for the betterment of the team as a whole and a better offense

I’m not a petty Heat fan Toheeb

It was posted because if I THINK the Carmelo signing paired with the whiteside addition

Me I just thought it was interesting because this does point to maybe that CJ and Lillard need to be broken up for the betterment of the team as a whole and a better offense

Maybe, but the guy whose tweet u are using is a petty Heat fan and only made that thread to slander Whiteside.

Maybe, but the guy whose tweet u are using is a petty Heat fan and only made that thread to slander Whiteside.
Yeah probably

Listen Ethan’s crew is mostly made up of clowns that’s why I had to consume heat content from another source otherwise they’ll leave you with a really skewed view of things.

They got heat fans hating sixers fans over jimmy butler and other wack shit. I don’t subscribe to that

BDF7E1D2-8008-4FA2-8EA0-C715E32A49CD.gif

It was posted because I THINK the Carmelo signing paired with the whiteside addition

Also, AST% does not translate perfectly to a better record. Almost every year, the records are all over the place on the AST% standings. What it does is give u a better idea of a team's style of play and confirm the eye test.

Also, AST% does not translate perfectly to a better record. Almost every year, the records are all over the place on the AST% standings. What it does is give u a better idea of a team's style of play and confirm the eye test.
Oh I wasn’t saying for the betterment of the team record wise but if the ball flows better than role players are better but yeah I understand what you’re saying

I do think KCP isn’t this bad due to his Detroit days where he was a bit better

especially on the other side of the ball

I think he could benefit from a trade for waiters
KCP gets a lot of hate bcos he is a Klutch client and has been over paid since he joined the Lakers. But to be honest, he has been one of our better players so far this season, especially on defense. Unfortunately for him, his errors are so loud.

KCP gets a lot of hate bcos he is a Klutch client and has been over paid since he joined the Lakers. But to be honest, he has been one of our better players so far this season, especially on defense. Unfortunately for him, his errors are so loud.
Oh I already know it’s the LA thing mostly and I know he’s not that bad but the jokes are great

the guy airballed a layup

Back