Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

6pm matchup vs heat. I expect it to be a close game. There not a good 3 pt shooting team and we should be able to control the boards, outside of Abedieyo they don’t really have a paint presence.

If Herro doesn’t play tonight, our bench should be able to out perform there’s. On paper they bench look weak as fuck...so if dragic drop 20 on us I’m be salt.

#DontCareAboutTheyRecord
#NiggazLookWeakOnPaper
Miami is 4th in 3pt % and 14th in 3pt shots made

both better than the cavs

Dragic is 4th in the NBA bench scoring as of Tuesday

nobody is scared of Jordan Clarkson and Kevin porter Jr playing 15 mins

Miami is also 5th in bench points, cavs are 18th

but go off sis

Miami is 4th in 3pt % and 14th in 3pt shots made

both better than the cavs

Dragic is 4th in the NBA bench scoring as of Tuesday

nobody is scared of Jordan Clarkson and Kevin porter Jr playing 15 mins

Miami is also 5th in bench points, cavs are 18th

but go off sis
On paper though lol

Only thing that’s alarming is I think Dragic,Winslow, Herro, DJJ are all going through an injury or illness so idk who is gonna be out there but either way I’m not worried

Also that game early as fuck what the fuck is going on in Cleveland that their main source of entertainment is over at 8:30? lol
Starting a game for them at 6 pm locally on a weekday. Wtf

Also Jaren Jackson Jr is not having the season I thought he would even though he hit a game winning three or dagger I believe I few nights ago

Also Jaren Jackson Jr is not having the season I thought he would even though he hit a game winning three or dagger I believe I few nights ago
Skills wise, he has made a big jump this season. Battled foul trouble 1st few weeks of the season. He has been better in his last 3-4 games.

Skills wise, he has made a big jump this season. Battled foul trouble 1st few weeks of the season. He has been better in his last 3-4 games.
Yeah he’s been better the past few games and I remember seeing about the foul issues and I guess valanciunas is taking away a lot of rebound opportunities but JJJ is legit from 3 I’m looking at it from just a numbers perspective. It’s a rough start I’m just saying but it’ll trend up

Wrong, wrong, wrong....tonight’s Cavs game will be played at 6pm due to the Cleveland Browns Thursday Night Football game at 8:20 pm.

Lmao I would never expect a heat fan to understand these sort of things. They trying to eliminate any potential traffic jams, our fans actually come out and support our teams.

Cleveland once again will be the center of the sports world, at least for tonight.

#GetYaPopcornReady

Winslow out
Okpala out
Dragic and Herro questionable
James Johnson probable
Dion suspended
Lol

How is Winslow this concussed? Has Millsap been playing?

Back