Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I've come to terms that we suck at the moment, I'm helping you come to terms that y'all suck too

speak for yourself broskii

pelicans in a much better position to succeed than the bulls

idk why people keep trying to shit on a team that had literally no expectations outside of developing the young guys

EVERYTHING would have to go right for them to sniff the playoffs and if anyone was realistic, they would even say that was a pipe dream. This is a development year. Plain and simple.

Hey, if Tristian being in his contract year the reason he has a dependable post game now, I’ll take it. If that’s the reason he’s taken on the role of leading our young players and teaching them how to be professionals, I’ll take it.

One of the main reasons we’ve been competitive in every game is because we have arguably the best rebounding front court in the league with K Love and TT. Only the Lakers and Cavs have two players averaging double figure rebounds and points.

#AlsoLooksLikeHe’llBeAllDefenseThisYear
#ItsCalledHavingTheHeartOfAChampion
#Ya’llWouldntKnowNothingAboutThat

Banning Willie Cauley-Stein from the NBA will make lives easier for Warriors fans. He fucking sucks.

Convinced Knicks won't get better until dolan dies didn't know he forced Phil to play Melo at the 3 instead of the 4 why the fuck would make coaching decisions over Phil Jackson when the team has been garbage for 20 years??????? So many questions on why he would do that shit

Last edited:
Convinced Knicks won't get better until Nolan dies didn't know he forced Phil to play Melo at the 3 instead of the 4 why the fuck would make coaching decisions over Phil Jackson when the team has been garbage for 20 years??????? So many questions on why he would do that shit
Dolan

Back